23-04-12

Forwarding feedback

Aside from the process of painting itself I enjoy making people happy with my artwork. I try to create images that make people smile and feel good and always hope they convey the joy of painting.
It's always a reward when my collectors tell me how much they enjoy my creations and send pictures of the purchases at their new home.  For one time I'd like to share some feedback I received on my pieces:-)

Mado from the Netherlands:
I received this one too (I ordered two;-) and also beautifully packed. They are super cute little works of art, also nice to give as a present. Reccommended!
(Deze heb ik ook ontvangen (heb er twee besteld ;-) en ook zo mooi verpakt! Het zijn super leuke kunstwerkjes, ook leuk om kado te doen. Een aanrader!)

Tiffany from the United States:
These boxes are beautifully detailed and obviously hand-crafted with love. They arrived promptly and were carefully packaged. Thank you!

Shigemi from Japan:
The lovely Trijntje painting makes me so happy since she's arrived at me! I love the envelope designed by you too. It was so exciting to open it. I rotate the painting on the easel (is it handmade?) everyday. It gives me the different feelings and I enjoy them a lot. She is so cute however I put it :-) Thanks Peter and Trijntje for making me smile!

Kathy from the United States
A delightful egg, guaranteed to bring a smile. Beautifully executed, very well packed and promptly shipped. A sheer delight!

Peter from Luxembourg:
Lovely delicate product. Packaging was both sturdy and beautifully presented. Despatched immediately. Very highly recommended seller.

Sandra from the United States:
As a repeat customer and satisfied collector, I fear I'm going to start to sound like a broken record :) But, it is true, any day one of Peter's whimsical creations shows up at my door is a great day!! And it's double the joy when the package contains two wonderful paintings as was the case when Greyson the coonhound and Sam the mini doxie both arrived at my home together! Peter never disappoints. His work is lovingly and carefully done, from the painting of each piece to the packaging for safe travels. I have always received a little surprise bonus with each order I've made and it has been a few now :) Not only does Peter's work inspire happiness, but so does Peter. He seems like such a kind and compassionate man with a wonderful spirit and a true love of the animals, some of which he portrays in his tiny paintings. He always seems to capture the essence of his subject in his own special style on these little canvases. His little faces never fail to make me smile! I feel fortunate to have connected with a person as genuinely nice as and an artist as talented as Peter!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten