20-07-12

Serendipity

I love it when unexpected things happen, I think it's called serendipity;-)

You all remember that I painted this portrait of Rusty a short while ago, well this painting done in commission for Foppe's Acre Originals resulted in a commission for studioMoor (my regular ilustration business).
A studioMoor client asked me to design 24 little flower cards (cards you attach to a bouquet to write a personal note on). While brainstorming with the client I showed him my miniatures and he really liked the design of Rusty and asked if I could design a collection of 24 cards in that style.

I'm in the process of finishing the project and can't show the series yet but will in a later stadium. The client is happy, I am happy and soon the flower cards will be available in most florist shops in the country:-)


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen