13-08-14

Flapje Finished!

'Flapje' portrait in acryllic on 20x20 cm (8x8 inch) stretched gallery canvas, in commission of Pieter Musterd.

Yesterday I delivered Flapje's portrait and Pieter loves it! Pieter had already followed the process of the painting here on Foppe's pages and liked every step on the way but of course hadn't seen the painting in real life. He was very touched with the perfect resemblance of his old friend whom he lost some twenty years ago. It felt like a new homecoming.
Pieter will have it framed and will give Flapje a prominent place in his livingroom.
I loved working on Flapje's portrait. I'm very pleased how she turned out and that I was able to make another client happy with my work.


(For anyone interested in owning a unique, handpainted portrait of your beloved pet, I do take commissions. Here's some information.
A portrait on this size 7x7 inch (20x20 cm) costs 170 dollar (125 euro), 12x12 inch (30x30 cm) 235 dollar (175 euro) and so on.
Painted on gallery stretched canvas with acryllic paint, varnished, excluding frame and shipping.
Duration of painting will be about 4 weeks, I like to work on it in phases, sometimes it may take shorter sometimes a bit longer.
If you are interested please send me a message.)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten