13-08-14

Something New!

I'm making Green Men which is a lot of fun and because they are friendly fantasy creatures I think they could be a nice addition to my critters.
I've read that beside (human) Green Men there are also Green Cats so I think that will be my next project! Should be fun! 


Today's progress.
I think I'm done for today, added all the leaves I think he needs and now he's drying to firm up before I refine the details and smooth out everything. Then I'll add an extra sheet of clay on the back to protect the outer ring of leaves.
My friend Corine is a sculptor and runs a bronze foundry not far from us and offered to help making a mold (thanks Corine!) so I can cast him in resin (or another waterproof material). He will finally get painted like my first Green Man. Moor updates soon!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen